Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Update

Well, I'm long overdue for an update. Things have been busy, it seems, although sometimes I wonder why and with what I am so busy. But the answer is Charlie. He's becoming increasingly mobile, which is certainly keeping me on my toes. I love watching him grow and learn.

I've also put off posting for a while because Allan and I are developing a private family blog, one entirely devoted to our little family. It may seem that is what my blog has been for the past eight months--and it's true. My life is my family. My family is the source of my greatest joys and my hardest work. So, I don't know what's to become of this blog. We'll see. If you'd like an invite to our family blog, send me an email at hayleeferguson(at)hotmail(dot)com or "facebook" me or whatever.

This past Memorial Day weekend was sublime. I made tons of baby food with my new Baby Bullet and baby food cookbook on Saturday, along with organizing the office, working on our little garden, and running 21 1/2 minutes straight! I know for some of you that running record of mine is laughable; but I'm slowly working my way to (hopefully) a 5k and working on getting a little bit of my body back before it's time for it to work on another miracle. Sunday was a lovely stay-at-home day, and Monday was family-filled. Allan took over cooking and cleaning duties all weekend since I apparently wanted nothing to do with them, and it was lovely.

So, here we are, June at the door, and life is wonderful.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Yay for homemade baby food!!!