I knew it was going to happen, I just didn't know how quickly it was going to happen.
Today, I had a bad day student teaching.
After one period of a bratty girl and one period of two aggressive boys, my spirits were completely sunk. Thankfully, the last period of the day was heavenly! (Heavenly Father knew how much I needed it.) I hashed the experience through with Mr. Whitney in class, with Dr. Gardner on the phone, and with Deb (my advisor) in her office.
Now that I have identified my feelings (and have gone shopping), I am quite at ease again.
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SHOPPING SOLVES EVERYTHING! (Did I just say that?) At least for Haylee. :) I'm sorry you had a bad day, but they are bound to happen with monotonous regularity (spelling?).
How come it still says you have zero comments, and yet displays mine? Weird.
I'm SO sorry you had a bad day! Talk about my week! These past four days have been completely hellish! (Sorry! But that's the most fitting word for them...) I'm glad you were able to work through your issues, surround yourself with people who love and care for you and relax with a bit of shopping! What did you purchase?
Oh! Speaking of shopping, I had to detox and do some shopping myself...I found my fabric/colors and wedding shoes! We had to order the fabric, so I can't send you a sample for another week or two. I've decided to veto your opinions and put you all in the same dress. Sad day. Sorry about that. (It's a really cute dress, however, and I think it will look fantastic on each of you! Oh, and you're no longer in green. You're in periwinkle.) We'll have to have you come down one weekend at a time so that Anna can fit them and make them for you. :) Fun stuff! My shoes are flip flops with a simple white strap. They cost me $6! (The ones I was looking at online were $35+!) I love bargain shopping!!! I love flip flops! And I love each of you!
Post a Comment