I was working merrily at work today around 5 pm when I decided to check my grades for the semester. I looked happily until I ran into a big fat E (BYU translation for F) in my art history class. I tried to call my professor, but she had already left for the day. I left work needing a drink, and so I promptly went to the nearest gas station and bought a large Pepsi.
I cannot express to you how angry I am right now. This is not like the time I got a B+ in physics and cried; I deserved a B+ in physics. But there is no way I got an F in art history. I did every single assignment, quiz, paper, and test. I do not deserve an F, and the fact that it is on my transcript ruining my GPA fills me with such anger and indescribable disgust. Hopefully it is all a big mistake.
My poor professor better watch out. Heads are going to roll tomorrow.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ack! I'm sure it was just a mistake, Haylee. There is no way in heck that you deserve an E. We all know how amazing you are. Just call him/her right away tomorrow and everything will work out just fine. I have faith! :D
Post a Comment